* Between Eclipses *
Consider that you're not experiencing an end so much as
A transition towards what's calling for you.
If an old way, situation, or habit is drawing to a close,
It's because the New is starting to form over the horizon.
You heal yourself up to it,
Not martyr yourself for what's no longer sustainable.
You are in a window where
You can't see everything.
Lean into healing upward rather than
Being reactionary to what feels outside of your control.
* Sun 17/Saturn 12/Pluto 20 Capricorn sextile Neptune 14 Pisces
* Grand Trine: Venus 0 Sagittarius - Chiron 28 Pisces - North Node 26 Cancer with a Kite to Moon Aquarius
* Cardinal T-square: South Node 26/Pluto 20 Capricorn oppose North Node 26 Cancer square Uranus 28 Aries
* Mercury 3 Capricorn square Mars 4 Aries
* Jupiter 13 Sagittarius square Neptune 14 Pisces