There's a way forward that brings peace.
It's not in blame, shame, or right-fighting.
It's in allowing everyone to breathe and grow.
It's in allowing everyone to come and go
As the relationship dictates.
Be curious and open about a new way.
No matter what, at the end of the day,
You've got you - your best possible ally.
You're already good.
What can make it better for everyone involved?
xoxo - Susan
* Sun 24 Libra square Pluto 20 Capricorn, sextile Jupiter 20 Sagittarius
* Triangle of Potential: Mars 8 Libra oppose Chiron Rx 2 Aries trine/sextile Moon Gemini, respectively
* Grand Trine Water: Mercury 18/Venus 11 Scorpio - North Node 11 Cancer - Neptune Rx 16 Pisces with a Kite to South Node 11/Saturn 14/Pluto 20 Capricorn
* Cardinal T-square: North Node 11 Cancer oppose South Node 11 Capricorn square Mars 8 Libra
* Uranus Rx 5 Taurus oppose Venus 11 Scorpio
* Jupiter 20 Sagittarius square Neptune Rx 16 Pisces